Milwaukee M/2™ 2-cutter SDS Plus rotary hammer drill bits are the most durable 2-cutter bits with up to 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammers. The enhanced rebar guards provide increased durability in hard aggregate and rebar. Breaker point pulverizes the material more effectively resulting in faster drilling speeds. The variable flute allows for maximum debris extraction leading to up 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammer while making it a very durable bit in corded and cordless rotary hammers. Additionally, M/2™ features a centering tip for exact spot drilling, wear mark indicator indicating when the bit no longer meets ANSI diameter requirements and a reinforced flute for durability and minimized vibration. The increased life and efficiency of the M/2™ 2-cutter drill bit line provides the ideal solution in general concrete for cordless and corded rotary hammer users.
Description du français:
FORET MARTEAU MAGNUM 3/8 X 6 PO
BROCA DE 0,95 X 15,24 CM. CON VASTAGO SDS 44 MAGNUM
- Enhanced rebar guards provide increased durability
- Variable flute for up to 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammers
- Wear mark indicators to show end of life and when bit no longer meets the ANSI requirement
- Breaker points lead to faster drilling speeds
- Centering tip for exact spot drilling
- Reinforced flutes for minimized vibration and maximum durability
- Accurate starts that centering point ensures correct hole placement
- Fast drilling, chisel shaped head for fast drilling in hard materials and high volume flute entrance quickly channels debris to the flute
- Fast debris removal
- 4-fluted spiral in small diameters, minimizes bending, breaking and vibrations
There are no reviews yet.